Important Legal Notice
· Terms and Conditions of Sale, which shall apply, unless otherwise specified, to any orders for memberships, goods and/or services placed through the Website and any such orders shall be subject to the same. You should read the Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully before placing an order.
Children Aged Under 16
If you are under 16, you must ask your parent or a guardian before you:
· email us, or ask us to email anything to you;
· send any information to us, subscribe to or register with the Website;
· enter any competition or game that requires information about you or offers a prize;
· apply to join any Manchester United membership scheme;
· post any information on any bulletin board or enter any chat room; or
· offer or agree to buy anything online
By continuing to use the Website and any of the services offered by it, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parent or a guardian.
1. About us
The Website is the official website of Geelong AFL Masters Football Club ( Geelong Superules Inc) and is owned and operated under licence by Geelong Superules Inc (the "Club", "we" and "us") from Click Sports Media. If you have any comments or questions about the Website or any of our services please contact us by email below.
Geelong AFL Masters (Geelong Suerules Inc) is a Not for Profit, amateur sporting organisation. Our ABN is 78 787 294 272. We are registered at:
Geelong Superules Inc,
322 Aberdeen St, Manifold Heights, Vic 3218.
2. Ownership of Materials and Licence Terms
You agree not to:
· use any of the Geelong AFL Masters Materials for commercial exploitation without the Club or Click Sports Media's prior written consent;
· establish a link to the Website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without the Club's prior written consent (which may be withdrawn by us at any time in our sole discretion);
· do anything that may interfere with or disrupt the Website or our services;
· post any information on or send any information via the Website (whether on any bulletin board or in any chat room or otherwise) that does not comply with the Club’s Acceptable Use Policy set out at paragraph 4 below; or
· do anything that may infringe the rights of any other person.
3. User Content
If you send any comments, suggestions or materials to us from or concerning the Website, our email services, the Club, its players, management, volunteers or staff or any other matter, or if you contribute or send any materials or content via the Website (“User Content”):
· you are granting to us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and irrevocable right and licence to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display such User Content, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology known or hereafter developed; and
· you warrant that you have obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals in order to allow the Club such use.
You acknowledge that the Website may include User Content contributed by other users. No such User Content will have been verified or approved by us and we take no responsible for any such User Content.
4. Acceptable Use Policy
Any and all User Content which you contribute to or send via the Website must:
· be accurate (where they state facts);
· be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
· comply with all applicable law in Australia and in any country from which they are posted
Any and all User Content which you contribute to or send via the Website must not:
· be unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive and/or harmful to the Club or any third party;
· be or contain anything which is or may be technically harmful (including, without limitation, a computer virus, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
· infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; or
· be contributed or sent for commercial gain
We reserve the right to remove any and all User Content in our sole discretion.
5. Website Availability
The Website is made available free of charge. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website and we make no guarantee that the Website or any content displayed on the Website will always be uninterrupted or error free, or that it will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the Website at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
6. Links from the Website
We may, from time to time, provide links from the Website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience and information only and we have no control over, and will have no liability in respect of, those third party websites. Links to these websites do not constitute our endorsement of them or of any content within them.
7. Single Sign On and integration with third party services
From time to time the Website may integrate with other services or platforms (whether offered by us or third parties), for example, the official Geelong AFL Masters mobile apps and retail platforms, Facebook or Twitter. We may facilitate sign-in via these services or other shared functionality.
Third party services and platforms will generally require you to have a separate account or registration with them. The terms on which those third party services and platforms engage with you, and share information or data with the Website or us is specific to them and you. You should make yourself aware of their own terms and conditions before you associate your activity on the Website with those third party services and platforms.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information you send to us from the Website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
9. Accuracy of Information
The content on the Website is provided for general information only. We take care to ensure that all information available on the Website about the Club, its services and events is accurate and up-to-date. However, these are continually developing and updated and the information, images, specifications and prices on the Website may, occasionally, be inaccurate or out of date. We have no liability for any inaccurate information and reserve the right to correct it at any time.
10. Email Service
11. Withdrawal of your Access to the Website
12. Our Liability to You
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Club, and all other parties (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the Club’s officers, directors, employees, volunteers, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with:
· the Website;
· the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website; and
· any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites
including. but not limited to, loss or damage due to viruses, distributed denial-of-service attacks, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.
· for death or personal injury caused by negligence;
· for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
· for any other matter for which it would be unlawful for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude our liability
13. Your Liability to Us
You agree to indemnify the Club and all of the Club’s directors, officers,volunteers, employees and agents, as well as our partners, licensors and suppliers from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of:
· any misrepresentation, act or omission made by you in connection with your use of the Website;
· any non-compliance by you with these Terns of Use; and/or
· claims brought by third parties arising from or related to your access or use of the Website
14. Information Relating to any Third Party
You undertake not to either include or otherwise disclose any confidential information or personal data relating to third parties in connection with your use of the Website without that third party's express written consent.
(version:1 October 2021)
Geelong AFL Masters
Grinter Reserve Oval
Moolap Victoria 3224, Australia
Stay up to date
Download our Official App.
Subscribe to our
Geelong AFL Masters Magazine!
President: Jeff Brooks
0409 525 038
Website design by Click Sports Media
Sports Team Website Builder.
Copyright 2021 © Click Sports Media, All Rights Reserved. Licenced to Geelong AFL Masters.